“Our Mission is to be recognized as best”. We achieve this by giving drivers the proper tools to do their job, which includes new equipment, efficient dispatch systems, ample training, and rewards for service excellence. Our systems for delivering quality service creates a positive experience for the customer that keep people coming back to Med City Taxi over an over again.
Recent Accolades: Twice Awarded Best Taxi Service by the Rochester Post Bulletin, Reader’s Choice Awards.
What makes Med City Taxi unique? We own our cabs, we maintain them, and they are cleaned and inspected daily. Drivers are given special training in defensive driving techniques, hospitality and customer service training. Drivers are subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing, background checks, and driving record checks. We have these rigid standards for our customers’ safety and well being.
It is our employees who truly make the difference… Some of our drivers and dispatch team have 20-30 years of industry experience and their passion for customer service excellence is clearly evident from your first interaction with them on the phone, to the driver who arrives to take you to your destination. We love what we do, and it shows! Many customers visiting Rochester have told us we have the finest taxi service they have ever experienced. Thank you for visiting our website. We look forward to providing you with the best!
To: All Current and Potential Clients of Med City Taxi
Your health, welfare, and safety are paramount when you ride with Med City Taxi, Inc. We understand how the news is dominated by the COVID-19 outbreak. So, we at Med City Taxi wanted to assure you we are working diligently to implement increased cleaning protocols in every one of our vehicles to keep you, our loyal customer, stay safe.
We are closely monitoring information by the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Minnesota Department of Health regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure that we meet our client’s needs while doing our part to keep you and our communities safe.
We are operating 24-7, but at reduced staffing. We also are offering delivery from all restaurants. The fee is $15 per trip. Please call us for more information.
Here are some of the important measures we are taking to ensure your safety:
· We have enhanced techniques for disinfecting all of our vehicles using the guidelines set by the CDC, which includes using disinfectant diluted with bleach and 70% isopropyl alcohol. CDC Cleaning
· Our Professional Detail Staff is instructed to use disposable gloves while detailing our vehicles, discarding he gloves after each vehicle is cleaned.
· All surfaces on the interior and exterior of each vehicle are completely disinfected including; arm rests, switches, vents, head rests, radio knobs, door handles, and trunks.
In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the health and welfare of our associates. This includes:
· Office staff are disinfecting all office and common areas using the same above techniques.
· If they are not feeling well, or if their family members are not feeling well, we have asked that they stay home and see a doctor immediately to avoid passing it on to others.
· Keep their hands clean and wash their hands properly, and often, using soap and water and hand sanitizer.